Eastern culture meets Western style with high function bags and hats made with natural, organic, planet-friendly fibers. Family-run EST WST shares the rich cultures and values they
The KTM Valley is our take on the classic rucksack. Built for a casual outing around the city or a short day trip to nourish your nerves. We designed this backpack to hold its structured shape and all your stuffs. Lined with a waterproof liner made from recycled plastics and equipped with a laptop sleeve and inner pockets to keep your life organized.
- handwoven organic cotton twill
- vegetable-tanned leather
- recycled waterproof liner
- handmade in the USA
Size: 16.5" (H) x 11" (W) x 4.5" (D)
Organic Cotton Denim
- Zero pesticides or insecticides used
- Non-GMO seeds
- Supports small-holder farmers
- Lower production costs for farmers
- Woven by hand, reducing GHG emissions from production
- Supports a collective of fair wage weavers
Harvested & handwoven in South India. Stitched in the USA."