Eastern culture meets Western style with high function bags and hats made with natural, organic, planet-friendly fibers. Family-run EST WST shares the rich cultures and values they
Lightly structured 5-panel strapback cap developed through a collaboration between our workshop in Connecticut and our partner handloom weavers in the Himalayas. A timeless classic that never loses its shape.
- Handwoven Himalayan Nettle in light herringbone weave
- Undyed, all natural
- Vegetable-tanned leather strap
- Made in the USA
Himalayan Wild Nettle
- Tanned with vegetables, fruits, tree bark, and other naturally-derived sources
Organic Cotton Twill
- Zero pesticides or insecticides used
- Non-GMO seeds
- Supports small-holder farmers
- Lower production costs for farmers
Harvested, handspun, & handwoven in far Eastern Nepal. Stitched in the USA.