Eastern culture meets Western style with high function bags and hats made with natural, organic, planet-friendly fibers. Family-run EST WST shares the rich cultures and values they
We all need a great tote, but we got tired of our various things getting lost at the bottom, so we decided to include a variety of pockets to keep your life organized. Whether you’re heading for a morning of work at the coffee shop or an afternoon at the park, the Terai Tote is always a great casual companion.
- handwoven himalayan nettle - undyed
- vegetable-tanned leather
- natural organic cotton canvas
- brass zipper
Size: 16" (H) x 12.5" (W) x 4" (D)
Himalayan Wild Nettle
- Tanned with vegetables, fruits, tree bark, and other naturally-derived sources
Organic Cotton Canvas
- Zero pesticides or insecticides used
- Non-GMO seeds
- Supports small-holder farmers
- Lower production costs for farmers
Harvested, handspun, & handwoven in far Eastern Nepal. Stitched in an ethical factory in New Delhi, India."