Adorable, super soft and safe organic clothes for little ones, Mini + Meep's locally-made "farm to fashion" approach incorporates ethics and sustainability into every aspect of their US-based supply chain. Ridiculously cute clothes, and they provide 3 meals to children in need for every purchase.
We believe that every purchase matters, that's why all of our products support fair labor practices, create sustainable jobs, protect the environment and help feed children and families in need.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks, this snappie meets Global Organic Textile Standards and was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink at our family home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Ethically grown, sewn and designed in the USA
- Every purchase provides three meals to children in need
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Meets Global Organic Textile Standards
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each snappie is shipped in biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging
- All artwork is hand-painted with love
*Made to order. Ships worldwide in 5-7 business days.
The Grant Family