Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Designed for tackling small jobs in the kitchen or at the bar, this bamboo cutting bar board can handle it all. Use this small cutting board for slicing garnishes, cutting cheese, and serving up bite-sized treats. Stylish and well-rounded, each handcrafted cutting board is made of USDA certified organic bamboo, a renewable and durable material.
Compact and lightweight, this prep board is also the perfect addition to any camp kitchen. Whether you’re slicing and dicing on-the-go or at home, our bar board is a classic cutting board to have handy.
- Size: 9" L x 6" W x 3/8" H
- Weight: 7 oz
- Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other
- No lacquer coating
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
Bamboo absorbs little moisture and resists swelling and warping, making it a superior, long-lasting choice for everyday use. Read more about Why Bamboo is the Best Cutting Board Material.