Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
This beautiful, handcrafted bamboo mini artisan board makes a great canvas for artisan cheeses, charcuterie, fresh cut veggies and more. The unique, slightly oblong design complete with a handle makes it a perfect choice from kitchen to table, only mini-sized. Each board is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish and tied off with a waxed cotton tie for easy storage.
Made for cutting and serving, the mini artisan board will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Size: 11" L x 6 1/4" W x 5/8" H
- Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other
- No lacquer coating
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
Shop our full selection of bamboo cutting and serving boards here.