Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
For baking, mixing and scraping this bamboo spatula is multi-faceted and a great alternative to rubber and plastic. Crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, this eco-friendly kitchen utensil can get into all corners of your pan or bowl. Our bamboo scraping spatula is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- Size: 12"
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- This bamboo scraping spatula won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come