Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
We've all done it: gotten gravy on a spotless outfit right before the party. Smeared food across a freshly scrubbed countertop. Put a spoon in the sink even though we'll need it again... all because we don't have a spoon rest. That's why we invented the 'Give it a Rest' spatula.
Our ‘Give it a Rest’ spatula is a combination of a spoon rest and a spatula. This innovative spatula is lovingly crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, with a small, patented bump on the back – a natural characteristic of how bamboo grows.
- Size: 12"
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- This bamboo spatula won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come