Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our bamboo ‘Give it a Rest’ slotted spoon is the ultimate answer to the question of where to put it. This bamboo oval-shaped spoon has a small patented bump (a unique characteristic of how bamboo grows) on its back that keeps the spoon from touching the surface when set on counters and stoves. Each slotted spoon is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
The ‘Give it a Rest’ bamboo slotted spoon is a combination of a spoon rest and a kitchen slotted spoon. This patented design elevates the spoon head off the counter, leaving your surfaces splotch-free.
- Size: 12" bamboo slotted spoon
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- This bamboo slotted spoon won’t scratch cooking surfaces Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come