Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our organic bamboo cutlery set includes a knife, fork and spoon, each utensil is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish. Unlike other nontraditional cutlery, they won’t scratch plates or leave their mark.
We believe in the perfect marriage of form and function for our bamboo utensils, so you’ll find the knife actually cuts, the fork actually spears, and the spoon actually scoops — just like they’re supposed to.
This reusable spoon, knife, and fork set is great for everyday use, picnics and more. Light and strong, these bamboo utensils will hold up to lots of use and abuse.
- Size: 7.25’’
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Sold as a set of 3 utensils: 1 spoon, 1 knife, 1 fork
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come