Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Part spoon, part spatula, our bamboo Spoontula doubles as both. Perfect for compact kitchens and outdoor camp cooking, the Spoontula’s flat top edge is great for mixing brownies or batters and will scrape the bowl clean. Made of renewable and USDA certified organic bamboo, this hybrid cooking utensil is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
- Size: 13" long, 2.25" at widest point
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- This bamboo Spoontula won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come