Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Replace your plastic rice paddle with this USDA certified organic bamboo cooking utensil. Crafted from a single piece of bamboo, this rice paddle is shaped with a thin edge to get every last grain of rice. Works great for risotto, polenta, quinoa and all grains.
- Size: 8.25"
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Bamboo cooking utensils won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come