Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our take on the classic honey dipper is not only eco-friendly, but gives you better control over the honey flow. Use it to drizzle honey in your tea, on your toast or cornbread, or measure it into teaspoons and tablespoons for baking.
This bamboo honey dipper is sleek and modern, perfectly fitting in the palm of your hand. Made from USDA certified organic bamboo, each dipper is hand-burnished with our ‘bee’ icon for that classic charm we’re known for.
- Size: 6’’ bamboo honey dipper
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come