Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
This set of four bamboo tiny tools will make serving appetizers and condiments a breeze. From charcuterie and cheese to honey and dips, these tiny tools have you covered.
Each utensil is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo and is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- Sizes: 5" teaspoon, 6 1/2" tiny tongs, 6" honey dipper, and 7" spreader
- Sold as set of 4 bamboo tools: 1 teaspoon, 1 tiny tongs, 1 honey dipper, 1 spreader
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Bamboo cooking utensils won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
- Recommend Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come