Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
You can't get greener, sturdier, better-quality disposable plates.
Our Veneerware® disposable bamboo plates are an eco-friendly, stylish choice for catered events, weddings, birthdays, picnics, conferences or any occasion. Available in a selection of sizes, our seven-inch plates are perfect for bread, hors d'oeuvres or desserts, while our nine-inch plates are a great choice for sandwiches and salads. Looking for dinner plates? Our 11-inch disposable bamboo plates provide ample surface area for any main dish you’re serving.
Our bambu® Veneerware® is the one and only single-use product made from 100% certified organic bamboo—a renewable resource. Purchase bamboo plates in bulk in multiple sizes.
- Multiple sizes available: 7", 9", or 11" round disposable plates
- Each size is sold separately in a case of 100 bamboo plates
- No discolored blotches or irregularities- consistent plate-to-plate
- Stack more evenly and cleanly than palm plates
- Biodegradable and compostable in 4-6 months
- Biobased Certified by USDA
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Intended for single use but can hand wash for multiple uses at home