Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Our bamboo disposable serving tongs are the first-and-only disposable serving tongs made of bamboo and a great alternative to plastic for your next event or dinner party. Designed for serving up everything from pasta to salad, these bamboo serving tongs are not only disposable, but durable too. Each tong is made of organic bamboo, and when tossed into your compost it will biodegrade in 4-6 months.
- Size: 9" disposable tongs
- Sold as a Pack of 12, or Case of 36
- Biodegradable and compostable in 4-6 months
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Intended for single use but can hand wash for multiple uses at home
Veneerware® tongs compliment our full line of disposable bamboo dinnerware and utensils. Shop the full collection here.
Item #064200 (case of 36), #064200B (pack of 12)"