Beautifully designed dining and kitchenware made of renewable and reclaimed materials. Born out of respect for the natural environment, Portland-based bambu prides themselves on their commitment to high quality and simply modern design.
Carry your bamboo, reusable travel utensil set wherever you go—camping, picnicking, traveling, or just running around town. bambu® travel cutlery sets are the only ones made from USDA certified organic bamboo.
Keep your reusable, knife, spoon and fork set ready for on-the-go eating. The heads of the utensils are protected with your choice of three natural fabrics: cork, hemp denim, or organic cotton stripe. The pouch also include a brass D-ring to clip and hang, and a snap to keep the utensils secure.
- Size: 8‘’ x 2.5’’, without pouch utensil size is 7.25’’
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Each travel utensil set is sold with 1 fork, 1 knife and 1 spoon, and traveling pouch
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Durable and washable fabric sleeves (hand wash or machine wash, not dishwasher safe)
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
Item #133900 (cork), #141130 (hemp denim), #141160 (cotton stripe)"