Modern and artfully made treasures inspired by Maine woods and waters and handmade in Nepal. MULXIPLY exists to provide dignified jobs to indigenous artisans using age-old techniques, keeping heritage handicraft alive.
Elegant and understated, this clutch is functional enough to be used every day but sophisticated enough to take out for cocktails. There's also a hidden handle on the back so your hands can be freed up.
- Folded size: 6 inches tall by 12 inches wide
- Open size: 12 inches by 12 inches
- 2 inch strap with adjustable brass rivet closure
- Constructed with hand felted wool and soft, yet structured leather
- Fully-lined with sturdy cotton
- Antique brass, oversized, exposed zipper with a leather pull
- Clutch is entirely handmade by master craftsmen in Nepal. Please allow for variations in materials and finishing.