Modern and artfully made treasures inspired by Maine woods and waters and handmade in Nepal. MULXIPLY exists to provide dignified jobs to indigenous artisans using age-old techniques, keeping heritage handicraft alive.
This silhouette was one of our first designs. We've brought it back (by popular demand). The design is stronger with cleaner lines, more leather, more zippers and more pockets. Its low profile makes it an ideal "hands-free" city bag. Accessibly sized for a laptop and other tech gear.
- Size: 15 inches tall by 13 inches wide.
- Front flap open to a large, exposed brass zipper
- 1 internal pocket for smartphone and keys
- 1 external divided pocket for a pen and other things you need ASAP
- Front is hand-felted wool and leather
- Back is calfskin leather, sourced in India
- 2-inch reinforced, adjustable leather strap
- Lined in sturdy cotton
- Handmade by master leather craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please allow for subtle variations in finish and color.