Modern and artfully made treasures inspired by Maine woods and waters and handmade in Nepal. MULXIPLY exists to provide dignified jobs to indigenous artisans using age-old techniques, keeping heritage handicraft alive.
Our favorite bag is now available in black! We love the minimal profile with ample pockets outside and in. A true classic—made of hand-felted wool and soft, pebbled leather which will only get better with age. Load this bag up for work or weekends—it's made to go the distance.
- Size: 19 inches tall by 17 inches wide.
- Straps: 12 inch drop
- 3 deep outside pockets
- Fully lined in sturdy, cotton fabric.
- 1 small inside pocket.
- Finished with waxed cotton stitching for added reinforcement
- Hand felted natural black wool
- Leather sourced in India
- Handmade by master leather craftsmen in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please allow for subtle variations in finish and color.