Classy casual comfortable clothes, sewn and signed by women overcoming sex trafficking. Katie, the founder, started the company out of her house after a trip to Nepal. Now the business has grown and she and her team are helping women who've gotten out of the sex trade to become empowered and self-sufficient, one elegant tee (and dress, and other stuff) at a time.
- Model is wearing Medium. Her height is 5'9", Bust: 36", Hip: 37"
- Fitted sleeves, oversized/flowy torso.
- Small cold shoulder cutout.
- Length of tunic from top of shoulder to hem:
- XS 28" | S 28.5" | M 29" | L 29.5" | XL 30"
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. If washing/drying on high heats and temps, shrinkage will occur about 1/2" circumference in the body width, and about 1" in the length. To avoid shrinkage with this item and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.