Classy casual comfortable clothes, sewn and signed by women overcoming sex trafficking. Katie, the founder, started the company out of her house after a trip to Nepal. Now the business has grown and she and her team are helping women who've gotten out of the sex trade to become empowered and self-sufficient, one elegant tee (and dress, and other stuff) at a time.
- Fitted dropped shoulder sleeves, loose/flowy body.
- Front is double layer and opens completely. If you're a nursing mama, baby can get access and you can use the tunic as a blanket too!
- Front covers at the crotch level, and back side is a little longer with full bum coverage.
- For general sizing tips, see our size chart details.
FREE EXCHANGES FOR SIZE
- You'll have 15 days upon receiving your order to decide if you wish to return or exchange.
- To exchange for another size, we provide a return shipping label. The labels for size exchanges are free of charge.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.