Naturally beautiful, vegan wallets handmade with banana paper in Micronesia. Founder Matt was a volunteer teacher on the island and started Green Banana Paper to use renewable local resources to create fair employment for local farmers and makers.
- 12 Pieces of Mixed Banana Paper - 8.5" x 11"
- Handmade Artisanal Quality Paper
- 25% Pure Banana Fiber / 75% Recycled Paper
- Acid-Free, Archival Quality
- Suitable for all purposes & forms of media
- Inkjet printer friendly
- Sustainable & Ethically Made in Micronesia
- Paper will arrive laser cut with slightly burned edges
- Choose the Thickness: Letter Paper (90gsm), Business Card Paper (180gsm)
Banana Fiber Paper:
Each paper is handcrafted with long golden banana fibers sourced directly from our local farmers. The fibers are extracted and processed without the use of harmful chemicals, and within a safe & ethical work environment.
Banana fiber is rapidly renewable, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
Visit our Shipping FAQ Page for more details
Once your order is packed and shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information to monitor your package's delivery.
In most cases, packages ship from our fulfillment center in Chicago, USA - delivery is 3-5 days. Large orders may be fulfilled from our factory in Kosrae, Micronesia with a delivery time of 10-20 days
U.S.A. & Micronesia Orders
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders
Price calculated at checkout according to size & weight
Express shipping available, but delivery date not guaranteed
See our returns policy for info.