If you have a handbag from Purse & Clutch, you'll undoubtedly be asked where you got it. You can let them know it's handwoven by women artisans in Guatemala and Ethiopia earning a fair wage. Jen, the founder, also mentors young female entrepreneurs from in Austin, Texas, several of which have gone on to start their own social enterprises. Good begetting more good!
- Deep Navy & Ink Black Ethiopian Leather
- Lined in solid cotton with a 2 snap closure
- Zippered exterior pocket for stashing your phone
- Interior leather pocket
- Dimensions: 13" x 7"
- Detachable cross body strap to easily convert from a purse to a clutch
- As with any natural material, subtle variations in the leather are normal & add to the uniqueness of each piece
Hand cut, hand assembled, & hand stitched in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia providing fair wages for our highly skilled artisans with a positive work environment.
This clutch qualifies for Free Shipping in the US.
See International Shipping Policies here.