Founded by two best friends looking for impactful ways to support survivors of human trafficking. Their purposeful bags are made of sustainable materials and sewn in fair trade factories, and 20% of profits are donated to empower survivors of trafficking in Los Angeles.
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Ethically manufactured in India with fairtrade certified cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from this tote are donated to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring and life coaching to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
Learn more: www.WithTwoWings.org
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Pocket: 8’’ x 8’
Join us and #HoldOnToHope.