Radically simplified, non-toxic personal care essentials delivered to your door every 60 days.
Optimize your health with fulvic acid - a rich source of trace minerals, nature’s ultimate catalysts.
Our fulvic acid supplement aids in whole body health while supporting vibrant skin, teeth and hair from the inside out. It provides vital nutrients that, due to modern farming, are no longer in our soils -- and therefore missing from our foods.
- Contains 74+ highly absorbable minerals, amino acids, organic acids, trace elements, polyphenols and electrolytes your body needs to function properly.
- Helps detoxify and fuel a wide range of cellular functions.
- Boosts the absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in your diet.
- One of nature's most powerful source of trace minerals and antioxidants.
- Pure, plant based, 100% natural & organic.
- 2x more concentrated than most products on the market.
- Note: We recommend consulting your doctor before taking any new supplements.
2 Month Supply for 1 Person | 1 oz Glass Bottle | TSA Compliant | Made in USA
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.” — Linus Pauling, 2x Nobel Prize winner and a founder of Molecular Biology
“Modern intensive agricultural methods have stripped increasing amounts of nutrients from the soil in which the food we eat grows.” — Scientific American.
What is Fulvic Acid? Known as one of nature’s “miracle molecules,” fulvic acid is a powerful plant-based, electrolyte that is not only rich in nutrients but also greatly enhances the absorption of all other nutrients. When trace minerals bind with fulvic acid, they become much more bioavailable. In combination with fulvic acid, minerals and nutrients transform into their organic, ionic, “cell-ready” form that our cells recognize and can easily transport. When we receive all these nutrients, our entire system starts working more optimally.
Why take it? Vital to a host of cellular functions, trace minerals can promote optimal cell function, providing a powerful delivery system for nutrients from food, vitamins, enzymes, herbs, and other supplements. While vitamins are important, minerals are essential and needed to work synergistically with vitamins to support whole body wellness. Trace minerals can help with oxygen delivery to cells, amino acid metabolism, cell growth and differentiation, enzyme formation, immune response, maintaining bone density, circulatory functions, brain oxygenation, muscle response, the transmission of messages through the nervous system, the utilization of nutrients in food, and more.
Why choose ours? Two words: quality and concentration. We have partnered with the best fulvic provider in the world. Their proprietary water-based, multi-step extraction method yields a pure, potent fulvic acid concentrate ranging from 15-22% (2x stronger than most products on the market). To maintain the molecular bioactivity and full spectrum of organic acids, trace minerals, and electrolytes, the raw material is not subjected to chemicals, or high pressure or heat. Methods that are common in the industry.
In addition, we don’t water down the final product and package it in a big 32oz bottle as a way to increase perceived value.
Our Fulvic Mineral Complex comes from a rare shale depositof which there are only a handful in the world. The shale is composed of nutrient rich, prehistoric plant matter high in both fulvic acid and trace minerals. Other trace mineral products come from less rich sources such as leonardite (aka coal) or The Great Salt Lake and may have impurities like high levels of carbon or chloride (see here).
"As an active chemical compound, fulvic acid works in a way that helps us absorb and use other nutrients better – such as microbiota/probiotics, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals." — Dr. Josh Axe
What can Fulvic Acid do?
- Boost brain function, reduce brain fog, and enhance mental clarity
- Improve immune response
- Strengthen teeth and reduce sensitivity
- Increase nutrient-absorption and digestion, stimulates metabolism
- Improve gut health
- Optimize body PH and disease resistance
While this list may sound too good to be true, do a little research yourself and you will see. This article by Dr. Axe is a good place to start.
A broad spectrum of key nutrients, in a pure, bioavailable form.
We all know the powerful impact of drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning right? We recommend simply adding our fulvic mineral complex to your glass along with a squeeze of lemon (or better yet lime). Get hydrated, help detox your liver and alkalize your body all in one move!
Enhance your healthy morning routine with this small step.
Serving size: 5ml (10 drops) or 1 drop per 15lbs of body weight
Directions: Add 5-10 drops of Fulvic Mineral Complex daily to filtered water, food or juice.
Note: Start gradually (approx 5 drops) to avoid the laxative effect. In the beginning, stools may darken as your body detoxifies. As fulvic acid builds in your system this will go away. If loose stools occur, lower dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do no place directly in the mouth.
Don’t mix with chlorinated water.
This product is produced in a Good Manufacturing Process certified facility.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Neither this product nor these statements are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing. Always consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
Just as electrolytes allow you to optimally absorb water, fulvic acid allows you to optimally absorb nutrients.
Why minerals? Minerals are critical to your body’s daily processing. From the cellular to the systemic level, minerals, both macro and trace, help support how the body functions. Even though the body needs trace minerals in smaller amounts, they are still crucial to our overall health and well-being. Trace minerals include iron, chromium, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese and selenium, all of which can be difficult to get from a typical diet. Trace minerals are a 100% natural element and cannot be manufactured or created in a laboratory.
While each mineral has a specific job and purpose, no individual mineral functions as well without the others being present. Fulvic acid helps deliver these minerals in a balanced way.
2 reasons why we need to supplement with minerals and trace minerals:
1. Nutrients are missing.
Decades of modern farming methods have significantly depleted our soil. And if it’s not in the soil, it won’t be in our food. Add to this, crops have been modified for things like size, appearance, disease resistance and fast growth vs nutrient uptake.
2. When we filter water it gets stripped.
When we run water through filters like reverse osmosis it not only removes contaminants, it also removes minerals.
Did you know?
Natural Colloidal forms of minerals actually detox (bind to and eliminate) the inorganic toxic forms of minerals in your system.
We chose to add Fulvic Mineral Complex to our Mineral Toothpaste and Skin Fuel to increase the absorption of the naturally occurring nutrients. It is an expensive ingredient that delivers the goods.
Loaded with 38 electrolytes our Fulvic Mineral Complex can support people following a Ketogenic diet and their increased need for electrolytes to help hydrate and to replace mineral loss (due to increased water excretion and decreased water retention).
- Use topically – help heal and relieve bee stings, bug bites, cuts. Add a few drops to a mister to create a simple, powerful way to transdermally feed the cells in your face with a powerful nutrient.
- DIY electrolyte – Add 1 pinch of Himalayan sea salt (or another quality salt) and 1 pinch of Epsom salts to a water bottle along with 5 drops of Fulvic Mineral Complex. Add fresh citrus and maple syrup for added nutrients (and flavor) if desired.
- Simple method to spot cheap / watered down version of Fulvic Trace Mineral: many companies water their products down – we don’t. Want an easy way to spot these? Check the color -- a potent FTM should have a deep dark, nearly opaque color. (Keep in mind just because it IS dark doesn’t mean it has a high level of fulvic acid, it could have more carbon)
Take a look at our a FAQ on Fulvic Minerals. Here is sampling:
- What can you tell me about your quality assurance?
- How long will it take to feel the effects of Fulvic Mineral Complex?
- When choosing a quality fulvic acid what should I look for?
- What is the difference between the minerals in fulvic acid vs. what is already in my multivitamin/multimineral?
See these articles:
- 7 Fulvic Acid Benefits & Uses: Improve Gut, Skin & Brain Health Dr Axe
- Dirt Poor: Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious? Scientific American
A sampling of research papers:
- Boosting immunity
- Treating Alzheimer’s disease
- Fulvic acid’s antioxidant ability
- Fulvic Mineral Complex: 13 Organic Acids Present and Benefits
If you are deficient in minerals, vitamins won’t work.
We feel that fulvic acid is the single most important supplement to take.
“Fulvic acid and Trace minerals are critical though usually under the radar.” – Dr. Steven Koral, DDS Harvard
When we asked our dentist and advisor, Dr. Steve Koral, DDS Harvard Dental School, about the most important step of a wise oral care protocol - he said without hesitation, "Trace Minerals." This was part of the inspiration for our Mineral Toothpaste. As we dove deeper, we discovered that for overall health, fulvic acid based trace minerals along with macro minerals are absolutely essential and have a broad spectrum of benefits. Scientists and researchers are continually learning more about its tremendous health benefits and the nuances of these complex molecules. From this standpoint it is similar to breastmilk, bee pollen, bentonite clay or even broccoli – we are still discovering and identifying all of the factors that make them superpowers for human health.
“I dispense a lot of liquid trace mineral concentrate especially for people whose teeth are more sensitive than they should be. Sensitive teeth may be a sign of trace mineral deficiency.” – Dr. Steven Koral, DDS Harvard