Barret went to Ethiopia, met women coming out of the commercial sex trade and decided to start a business that would create an opportunity for women to be empowered to start a new life. Now providing pathways out of poverty for women across the developing world, and in Nashville, TN.
As a mom of 3, Francesca wanted an everyday bag that works for her real life but that she also loves to carry. While we definitely had moms in mind, this leather bag's multiple zippers + pockets will keep you organized in any stage of life.
- Handcrafted in both Ethiopia and Mexico
- Available in 100% genuine distressed leather and waterproof Brick Red Nubuck
- Interior is fully lined, with a zipper closure, exterior slit pocket, and 3 interior pockets.
- H: 13 3/8"
- Base Width: 13 3/4"
- Top Opening Width: 16 1/2" D : 6"
- Shoulder straps: 10.5" drop
- Crossbody strap drop length: adjustable from 19 1/2"- 22"