Naturally beautiful, vegan wallets handmade with banana paper in Micronesia. Founder Matt was a volunteer teacher on the island and started Green Banana Paper to use renewable local resources to create fair employment for local farmers and makers.
Have a look at some of the features below.
Plumeria design is our tribute to this world-famous, most wonderful smelling flower. Some call it frangipani, but everyone agrees it smells heavenly.
- Made with 100% Pure Banana Fiber Paper
- 2 Bill Compartments & 4 Card Slots
- Zippered Compartment / Coin Purse for loose items
- Dimensions: 3.75 inches by 8 inches
- Industrial Sewn Construction
- Gift-ready packaging; includes 'How It's Made' story card & bonus sticker
- Water & Tear Resistant
- Sustainably & Ethically Made in Micronesia
- FREE SHIPPING to USA
- FREE 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (see our warranty policy for more info)
Banana Fiber Paper:
Each wallet is crafted with long golden banana fibers sourced directly from local farmers. The fibers are extracted by hand and processed without the use of harmful chemicals, and within a safe & ethical work environment.
Banana fiber is rapidly renewable, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
Reapply any natural wax or apply clear acrylic spray to increase water-resistance and lengthen the life of your wallet.
Ships from Kosrae, Micronesia (in most cases)
Visit our Shipping FAQ Page for more details
U.S.A. & Micronesia Orders
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders
Delivery in 4-10 business days
Price calculated at checkout according to size & weight
Delivery in 10-20 business days
Express shipping available, but delivery date not guaranteed
We're confident that you will love your new wallet, but if you don't, just return it within 60-days for a full refund of the purchase price. See our returns policy for more info.