Description From Purse & Clutch
Handcrafted in Chiapas, Mexico helping to create employment for talented leather workers who are paid a fair wage & work at a employee-owned small workshop.
- Dimensions: 15” tall x 12” wide x 4” deep
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Raw edge fold over with sturdy magnetic closures
- Interior thin leather sleeve for laptop + a notebook
- Sleeve has a D-Ring to clip on keys
- Exterior leather phone pocket on back
- Hand processed, chemical free, vegetable treated Charcoal Black Leather
- As with any natural material, subtle variations in the leather are normal & add to the uniqueness of each piece
About Purse & Clutch
The name kind of undersells them. Purse & Clutch not only sells well...purses and clutches...but all kinds of unique bags that are doing good in the world! All their products are ethically handmade by artisans in Mexico and Ethiopia with practices that are great for people and the planet. Purse & Clutch is committed to eco-friendly materials and production, great relationships with their artisans, and no child or underpaid labor in their supply chain. All this works together for globally-inspired, high-quality bags that give back. Jen, the founder, even mentors young female entrepreneurs from in Austin, Texas, several of which have gone on to start their own social enterprises. Talk about good begetting more good!
Purse & Clutch's Return Policy
Purse & Clutch accepts returns & exchanges for unused products within 30 days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as the subject line. Refunds will be initiated minus original shipping costs the business day your returned product is received. If the price is reduced within the 30 days, you will be refunded the sale price.