Description From Brave Soles
An upcycled leather messenger bag handmade by artisans.
Crafted from reclaimed plane seat leather and inner tube rubber from Voyageur Airways, this messenger bag is ready to go the distance.
You will be proud to own the Hudson. Made with plane seat leather from Voyageur Airways and handcrafted by Luis Lebron in the Dominican Republic, this bag has it all:
- Made of upcycled leather sourced from former airplane seats
- Provides an eco-friendly, sustainable alternative to new leather
- Handcrafted by artisans
- Accents are made from upcycled tire inner tubes sourced from Haiti
- Fits a 13" laptop
- Separate compartments for laptop/devices and other storage areas
- Secure zippered compartment for passport, keys, phone, etc.
- Adjustable buckle strap ensures safety and comfort
- Minimal leather piping for design integrity
- Latch-down front closure
Available in Cloudy Grey and Atlantic Blue.
Sourced via our partnership with Voyageur Airways.
Brave Soles's Impact
Handcrafted leather bags and sandals made with love in the Dominican Republic.
Brave Soles's Return Policy
All Brave Soles items, unaltered and unworn, may be returned within 30 days from the day of delivery. Brave Soles accepts return items from anywhere in the world for a full refund. However, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to them, unless there was a mistake made on their part. Understandably, personalized and items on sales cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.