If you've ever dreamed about being hugged by a teddy bear, the Stretch Terry Hoodie is for you. It's legitimately the softest fabric yet – and for us, that's saying something – and you might not want to take this off until the icy winter thaws.
Thie newest addition to the wardrobe is perfect for cozying up by the fire, layering on the slopes, or, well, it's great for staying in bed all day too. The four-way stretch ensures that you'll never bunch up, while the odor resistance will have you smellin' nicer than ever before.
Treat yourself to a permanent hug this season and snag a Stretch Terry Hoodie – it's a game-changer.
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric name: Stretch Terry
- Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort: The softest fabric we've made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Slash side pockets for warmth + storage
- No drawcord hood for a minimalist aesthetic
- Built with Spandex for a four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Lucky: 6'4", 200 lbs, Large
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Hoodie stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle, or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat
When former tech guys start making clothes, you know you’re in for a well-designed wardrobe. Pistol Lake’s high-quality activewear and casual wear not only looks great, it does great for people and the planet! The guys at Pistol Lake are always working and tweaking, obsessed with making their designs the most sustainable and well-designed men’s clothes on the market. They mix in recycled materials, manufacture close to home to reduce their carbon footprint, always go toxin-free, and proudly pay fair wages in safe work environments. Pistol Lake's clothes make it easy to live out their mission: "take less and adventure more!"
All items are final sale. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org