Description From Delilah Home
Essential Every Day Masks by Delilah Home
They’re now part of our lives. They’re the key to unlocking our everyday life. They are the ticket to our new “normal”. Without them, we are stuck inside our home!
We couldn't bring ourselves to put plastic or PVC masks against our nose and skin. Breathing in GMO made products which contain pesticides and formaldehyde, was not stuff we wanted you to breathe into your lungs all day. That’s why we’ve created reusable face masks that give all of us the comfort, quality and peace of mind we need to go out, visit the grocery store, make plans, meet up, work, or to simply have fun.
Our lightweight masks are made with of 100% Hemp. They are durable and made from the same Hemp material we use in our highly consumer rated bed sheets. Breathing in non-toxic material is a much healthier alternative to other synthetic material.
Made for Maximum Comfort
Wearing a mask for an extended period of time can get hot and uncomfortable. Delilah Home has designed an incredibly comfortable fit that provides plenty of clearance with good facial coverage.
Impacting the Community
As a service to our customers, we are offering the Delilah Home Essential Lightweight Adult Masks to our customers at our cost (plus handling, and community donations). For every reusable mask you buy, Delilah Home gives 10% of the profits to support local small businesses impacted by the Coronavirus. In addition, Delilah Home will also be donating our essential every day masks to local communities in need. Through your support, we are giving away masks to charities like the Men’s Shelter, Salvation Army Hope Center, and our homeless neighbors we see in our community.
Note: Because we use a natural fiber like Organic Cotton or Hemp, we made the masks larger than most masks. Once you wash and dry them, the material will shrink to a normal adult size. We wanted to offer a nice fitting mask vs. a too tight fitting mask. Like all of our products, we do not skimp on material. Also, once the mask is purchased from Delilah Home, unfortunately, they can not be returned.
- Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizer.
- To put on a cloth mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Put the top part over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin.
- To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
- Remove and dispose of your filter immediately. Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
- Masks should not be worn for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Before wearing any fabric face mask for the first time, wash and dry the mask.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- Machine wash with soap/detergent frequently, including before use. Iron after washing to remove wrinkles.
- The Delilah Home reusable masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These reusable face masks should not be used in: Any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Delilah Home's Impact
100% certified organic cotton and hemp towels and sheets made ethically that give back to the community where they are made.
Delilah Home's Return Policy
If you want to return any products to Delilah Home within the trial period after your receipt of that particular product, please follow the process for each product category:
- Try the product for 30 days from the receipt of purchase.
- Not Satisfied? Contact DoneGood at: firstname.lastname@example.org before the conclusion of the 30 day period to obtain a Return Authorization and arrange a return. Delilah Home will pay for return shipping.
- Refunds are paid AFTER the product is RECEIVED in good condition by Delilah Home, LLC for charitable donation or recycling. This is to eliminate the gray market of returned items on other internet websites.