Description From Shoo-Foo
All Natural: Bamboo in its pure original colour
All Natural No Dye No Bleach Bamboo Sheets are exceptionally soft, Perfect for people with delicate skin such as babies, seniors and people with skin allergies.
Many people with compromised immune systems or who are allergic or react to many types of fabrics and dyes do feel more comfortable sleeping in bamboo sheets. Our collection All Natural No Dye No Bleach is made with minimal processing to offer a better comfort.
- Shoo-Foo feels like silky cashmere against the skin, providing you with an alluring softness that promotes a restful night’s sleep
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which is great for those who get skin irritations. This will help you with your allergies and will ensure you rest easy tonight.
- Bamboo is also sturdy, so we can easily create a 100% organic sheet set that's free of pesticides and other chemicals. This reduces your overall exposure to chemicals, something that more people should worry about.
- Bamboo is also breathable and thermoregulating. This will keep you cool during summer and warm during winter. If you are prone to feeling too hot or cold, then you might need to switch to a bamboo bed sheets set to feel comfortable at night
- 100% bamboo rayon from Organic Bamboo
- No dye, No bleach
- 300 TC
- twill weave for more sturdiness
- fitted sheet: 198 x 203 + 42 cm (78 x 80 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 279 x 289 cm (110 x 114 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 101 + 10 cm (21 x 40 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 152 x 203 cm + 42 cm pocket (60 x 80 + 18 in. pocket)
- flat sheet: 266 x 279 cm (105 x 110 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 81 + 10 cm (21 x 32 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 137 x 190 + 42 cm (54 x 75 + 18 in.)
- flat sheet: 220 x 261 cm (87 x 103 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76 + 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
- fitted sheet: 99 x 190 + 42 cm (39 x 75 + 16 in.)
- flat sheet: 183 x 246 cm (72 x 97 in.)
- pillow cases: 53 x 76+ 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
Be sure to wash our bamboo sheets in cold water without any chlorine bleach or fabric softener. You can tumble dry at regular cycle or hang to dry (which is preferable). Bamboo sheets tend to get softer and more comfortable after washes, but only if you follow the instructions.
Bamboo towels and bed linens made ethically and mindfully. Shoo-Foo believes healthy forests contribute to our health and they plant trees with every purchase.
Shoo-Foo's Return Policy:
Shoo-Foo does their best to create bamboo products that you will love using on a regular basis and your satisfaction is truly important to them! However, Shoo-Foo understands that sometimes you may not be completely satisfied with your purchases. In such a case, you can return the merchandise for a refund or an exchange by completing a Return Form (email firstname.lastname@example.org for it) within 10 days of receiving your purchase. To be eligible for a refund, the merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, including labels and various tags. No refunds will be issued if the goods have been used or washed. Shoo-Foo reserves the right to inspect the merchandise prior to reimbursement. The refund will be issued on the credit card or on the Paypal account that was used to make the purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returned goods as well as for the handling fees ($15). No refunds will be given on items purchased at a discount unless Shoo-Foo made an error in your order or there were product defects.
SPECIFIC RETURN POLICY FOR BED LINENS including Bed Sheets Sets, Duvet Covers, Fitted Sheets, and Pillowcases: Products included in the category Bed Linens (as listed above), must be returned in the same condition you have received them. If the parcel has been opened and the product is no longer folded and packaged in the original packaging, an extra $50 restocking fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.