Description From Meliora Cleaning Products
✓ Palm-Oil Free
Give your laundry a boost with this people- and planet-friendly bleach alternative Oxygen Brightener. Our color-safe laundry boosting oxygen brightener works great as an addition to your laundry routine, or anywhere in your home you need a little extra kick. Try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup!
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Full Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
Net Weight 2 lb
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Nerd Alert: More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide: More commonly called Sodium Percarbonate. A people- and planet-friendly oxidizer, sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.
About Meliora Cleaning Products
Meliora is Latin for “better.” And Meliora Cleaning is better in just about every way—better for people, better for the planet, and better products! Their cleaners, both home cleaners and body soaps, are made from 100% natural, non-toxic ingredients and fragrances. They use as many local ingredients as possible and they take clean to the next level by disclosing every single ingredient they use! Meliora is a better kind of business, too! They pay living wages, are B Corp Certified for overall social and environmental responsibility, are Made Safe Certified for their use of natural and safe ingredients, and Leaping Bunny Certified to never be tested on animals. All their products are made in small batches in Chicago, often by founders Mike and Kate themselves!
Meliora Cleaning Products's Return Policy
If you're unhappy with the performance of Meliora's products, please reach out to email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.