Description From Shoo-Foo
Natural organic wool comforters: comfy, warm and cozy!
Soft and lightweight, these natural wool comforter are hand made and filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from certified farmers on the west coast U.S.A. Each wool comforter is covered with organic cotton sateen fabric for more softness. Hand stitching the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
Choose the level of comfort that suits your body temperature and the region you live in, and jump in bed!
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favourite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold, get chilled easily or live in cold climate area. Also great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
Most people choose the Perfect Comfort unless they live in a very hot or cold climate, or if their body tends to run very hot or very cold.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the bulky nature of this product, a flat shipping fee of $15 will be added to your invoice at checkout.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- King/Cal King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 1.7 kg (3.75 lbs)
- Baby Crib: 89 x 134 cm (35 x 53 in.) - 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 1.6 kg (3.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 2.36 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Twin: 172 x 218 cm (68 x 86 in.) - 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Full/Queen: 218 x 218 cm (86 x 86 in.) - 3.17 kg (7 lbs)
- King/CAL King: 254 x 218 cm (100 x 86 in.) - 3.7 kg (8.1 lbs)
- Sunning your comforter periodically will keep it refreshed and revitalize the wool.
- Spot clean as needed. Treat stains by soaking area with hydrogen peroxide (note, this may cause lightening of fabric).
- Can be machined washed in cold water. Manually set to soak and spin cycles only. Do not use the wash cycle, which agitates and can ruin your comforter.
- For stained items, add a dose of live cultured enzymes during soak. Drape in the sun or warm place to dry. Do not wring or machine dry.
- Place in a washable duvet cover for extra protection.
The scent of wool
Our wool, both natural and organic, is cleaned and processed naturally without the use of harsh chemicals. That's why you may notice the mild sweet scent of sunny farm pastures when you receive your new wool product. The wool retains 1% of the naturally occurring lanolin oil, which helps condition the fibers and keep them fluffy and soft for years to come. Most customers find the scent dissipates within a few days.
“Shoo-Foo” is the Americanized version of a Chinese word that means comfortable, pleasant, calm and healthy. And that's just what Shoo-Foo wants to offer you with their natural, organic bamboo bed and bath products. The company’s founder is a professional ecologist who lived for 10 years in China. While there, she got to know the bamboo industry and uses that knowledge to ensure that Shoo-Foo is providing the highest-quality, most sustainable sheets and towels around. The eco-friendly processes that make these super soft home goods are not only great for the planet; the lack of pesticides and chemicals mean they're healthier for you too! Shoo-Foo believes that healthy forests contribute to our health, so they plant trees with every purchase!
Shoo-Foo's Shipping Policy:
Please note that Shoo-Foo products require extra handling time at the workshop before shipping. Please expect a delivery time for some products of up to 10-12 days.
Shoo-Foo's Return Policy:
Shoo-Foo does their best to create bamboo products that you will love using on a regular basis and your satisfaction is truly important to them! However, Shoo-Foo understands that sometimes you may not be completely satisfied with your purchases. In such a case, you can return the merchandise for a refund or an exchange by completing a Return Form (email firstname.lastname@example.org for it) within 10 days of receiving your purchase. To be eligible for a refund, the merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, including labels and various tags. No refunds will be issued if the goods have been used or washed. Shoo-Foo reserves the right to inspect the merchandise prior to reimbursement. The refund will be issued on the credit card or on the Paypal account that was used to make the purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returned goods as well as for the handling fees ($15). No refunds will be given on items purchased at a discount unless Shoo-Foo made an error in your order or there were product defects.
SPECIFIC RETURN POLICY FOR BED LINENS including Bed Sheets Sets, Duvet Covers, Fitted Sheets, and Pillowcases: Products included in the category Bed Linens (as listed above), must be returned in the same condition you have received them. If the parcel has been opened and the product is no longer folded and packaged in the original packaging, an extra $50 restocking fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.