Description From MULXIPLY
Part of our new Embrace Collection, these simple shapes combine to make these earrings anything but simple. Designed to be worn 3 different ways: wear with the "Stick" in front of the ear, behind the ear, or wear the "O" all on its own. Modern, minimal and completely hand forged by artisans in Nepal.
- Top O shape is approximately 1.75 inches in diameter
- Stick shape is approximately 2.5 inches long
- Top O can be worn on its own
- HANDMADE BY ARTISANS IN NEPAL. Please allow for variations in finishing.
- Brass will tarnish as it responds to moisture and individual body chemistry. It stays its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with anti-tarnish cloth. Store in a dry place.
MULXIPLY sees itself as a collaborative. Their modern jewelry and accessories are designed in Maine, but made in collaboration with master artisans in Nepal, who handmake amazing products with age-old, heritage techniques. Their products run the gambit, from unique jewelry, cozy slippers, sleek bags, and even adorable hand felted stuffed animals for the kiddos. The common thread is that it's all artfully made, honoring ancient traditions, and empowering craftspeople in Nepal by providing dignified jobs.
Please return your purchase within 14 days and we will refund your money minus the cost of shipping. The item must be unused and in like-new condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.