Description From Preserve
- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Six pack comes in random assorted colors including: Grass Green, Aqua, Red, Purple and White.
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Includes reusable travel case
- Be sure to learn about our toothbrush recycling program listed below
[split] Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled #5 plastics (which include things like yogurt cups.) The reusable, clear Travel Case features ventilation holes and a cap to keep your toothbrush clean and dry wherever you take it or store it. Preserve toothbrushes are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program.
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to kitchenware. Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling-but pretty much no one was making stuff out of recycled materials. All products are made from 100% recycled materials, and we love the toothbrushes!
Preserve's Return Policy
Preserve accepts returns at their discretion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.