Description From Preserve
- Made with LOVE and recycled yogurt cups
- Handle created with 100% recycled #5 plastic; bristles are new nylon
- Six pack comes in random assorted colors including: Grass Green, Aqua, Red, Purple and White.
- Easy-to-grip curved handle
- Tiered bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning
- Includes reusable travel case
- Be sure to learn about our toothbrush recycling program listed below
[split] Preserve consulted closely with dental professionals to create a toothbrush that gets your teeth cleaner but minimizes your impact on the environment. The design includes a curved handle for those hard-to-reach places and a three-level bristle arrangement to massage your gums. And while the bristles are brand new, the handle is made from recycled #5 plastics (which include things like yogurt cups.) The reusable, clear Travel Case features ventilation holes and a cap to keep your toothbrush clean and dry wherever you take it or store it. Preserve toothbrushes are recyclable through Preserve's mail-in recycling program.
A pioneer in sustainable consumables, Preserve offers a range of high-quality, well-designed everyday products from toothbrushes and razors to kitchenware. Founder Eric started the company in the '90s because a lot of people had started recycling-but pretty much no one was making stuff out of recycled materials. All products are made from 100% recycled materials, and we love the toothbrushes!
Preserve's Return Policy
Preserve does accept returns, but we ask that you first contact them to determine the particular return process for your situation. If you would like to return an item, please contact Preserve at 888-354-7296 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.