Description From Meliora Cleaning Products
✓ Single-Use Plastic-Free
✓ Palm-Oil Free
✓ Synthetic Fragrance-Free
This bundle is a great people- and planet-friendly option to stock up your whole home. Perfect to share with others or for use in giveaways, shower gifts, and silent auctions! Or keep it for yourself - we won't tell anyone.
All products are Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and MADE SAFE Certified. 1% of every sale goes towards environmental causes.
Each Bundle comes with one (1) of each item:
- Laundry Powder, 128 HE (64 Standard) Loads: Our best seller. A great value, too. The cardboard/steel canister is easy to recycle or reuse. Comes with or without a scoop. Net Wt. 35 oz.
- Soap Stick for Stain Pre-treatment: Simply wet the stained area on your clothes, rub our Soap Stick into the stain, and wash like normal. Works great on greases, oils, and natural deodorant stains. Net Wt. 1.7 oz.
- All-Purpose Home Cleaner: Our one-stop solution for cleaning the hard surfaces in your home. Floors, walls, countertops, even the greasy fingerprint smudges on the fridge. Just add water for a better cleaner that's free of fragrances, dyes, and preservatives. Bottle Net Weight 0.25 oz.; Bottle Volume 16 fl oz.
- All-Purpose Home Cleaner REFILL: Get 18 more REFILLS of All-Purpose Home Cleaner in the REFILL tube. Add 1 Tbsp to the empty bottle and add warm water to create another batch of amazing home cleaner. Or add a couple tablespoons to a bucket for mopping. Replaces liquid soap in almost any home recipe. Net Wt. 4 oz.
Instructions for use:
Add Laundry Powder directly to washer with clothes
- For HE Washers, use 1/2 scoop (1/2 tablespoon)
- For Standard Washers, use 1 scoop (1 tablespoon)
Full Ingredient List [UNSCENTED]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water]
Full Ingredient List [LAVENDER]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavender) Oil
Full Ingredient List [LEMON]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Full Ingredient List [LEMON LAVENDER CLOVE]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Euginia caryophyllata (Clovebud) Oil, Organic Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavender) Oil, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Full Ingredient List [Soap Stick]: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water]
Full Ingredient List [All-Purpose Home Cleaner and REFILL]: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water]
Nerd Alert: More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, sodium bicarbonate is an odor neutralizer.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.
- Vegetable Soap:
- Sodium Cocoate: This is the chemical name of saponified (that is, 'made into soap') coconut oil. It's the chemical that grabs onto both dirt and water to do the cleaning.
- Glycerin: This substance is chemically a type of alcohol and is naturally created when the oil is converted into soap. Glycerin is known for skin-softening abilities and is an effective solvent, meaning it can dissolve substances such as stains and dirts.
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: There is a small amount of coconut oil left in the soap after conversion to sodium cocoate. This is because we use sodium hydroxide, or lye, in the conversion process and leaving excess oil ensures there is no remaining lye in the finished product. Some soapmakers refer to this as 'superfatting' and more oil remaining results in a softer, more moisturizing soap. Our coconut soap has only a small amount of excess oil, so it is not the luxurious body type and more of a 'get the job done' soap.
- Water: Water is used in the soapmaking process as a substance that dissolves lye and then is a medium so the lye can reach all of the oil to react. After being useful in this process, the water is allowed to evaporate from the soap over a period of several weeks, and the resulting dried soap has very little water. There is only about 5% water remaining in the finished soap, thus making it more shelf stable than a liquid soap that would require a preservative due to the high (about 60%) water.
Meliora Cleaning Products's Impact
Healthy, happy homes love Meliora Cleaning Products — safe, non-toxic cleaning and laundry products that actually work. Made in small batches in Chicago, often by founders Mike and Kate themselves, with as many local ingredients as possible. Their products take clean to the next level by disclosing every single ingredient used. Meliora is latin for “better” and we happen to agree!
Meliora Cleaning Products's Return Policy
If you're unhappy with the performance of Meliora's products, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.