What is the DoneGood Approved Badge?
It’s like a seal of approval. It means we checked you out and we think you’re cool. When people visiting your website see it, they'll know that your commitment to making a social impact is legit.
How can I get one?
If you’re not already a partner, tell us about why you think you’d be a good fit for the DoneGood platform.
If you’re already a partner, email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a snippet of code that makes it easy to add to your site.
How do I change the size?
We want the DoneGood Badge to look good on your site -- just as good as your reputation! And we know the size of the badge isn't a one-size fits all, so here are instructions on how to update the HTML to various other sizes.
1. Open the HTML file in a plain text editor (e.g. Notepad in Windows or TextEdit in OSX)
2. The default HTML code should look like this:
<a href="https://donegood.co" target="_blank"><img src="https://cdn1.donegood.co/badges/badge_web_orange.png" alt="DoneGood Approved" style="width:300px;height:113px;" /></a>
3. Find the text that says, style="width:300px;height:113px"
4. Change the values for the "width" and the "height" properties (the height and width must use the same ratio)
5. For example, if you want to make the badge larger to 600 pixels wide and 225 pixels tall, this is what the HTML will look like:
<a href="https://donegood.co" target="_blank"><img src="https://cdn1.donegood.co/badges/badge_web_orange.png" alt="DoneGood Approved" style="width:600px;height:225px;" /></a>
6. Please make sure the height and width is the same ratio and it should never be larger than 600 pixels wide and 225 pixels tall.