Modern-retro belts made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic water bottles for on-the-go comfort. Based in Bozeman, Jelt employs incarcerated women in Montana, helping them gain valuable job skills. Plus they give back with every purchase to multiple organizations that support veterans, families in need, and the environment.
LIMITED EDITION BELT
Show your Montana spirit with the officially licensed Montana State University JeltX belt. Features an imprinted "M" on a JeltX Navy belt.
The JeltX is our adjustable belt, featuring a super strong, low profile magnetic buckle on the highest quality elastic. The belt is finished with a non-slip inner grippy gel designed to hold on tight and keep your belt and pants in place.
- Designed for heavy pants and hardcore adventure
- Made for men and women
- Flat, no show magnetic buckle with an interlocking design to avoid unappealing buckle bulge
- Can be worn with or without belt loops
- One size fits everyone up to 50”
- Belt: Recycled polyester/rubber/nylon
- Magnetic Buckle: Acetal
- Belt width 1.25”
- Weight 2.2oz.
- Proudly Made in Montana, USA
BUILT FOR EXTREME SPORTS AND EVERYDAY COMFORT.