Sustainable Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
Brought to you by DoneGood, INDIGENOUS, Starfish Project, Kyrgies, and MPOWERD
Thanks for entering this Sweepstakes everyone! Like with most things these days, what’s a little fun without a little legalese to go along with it right?? Below are the full contest rules and disclaimers. Thanks again for playing!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Sustainable Shopping Spree Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on Monday, Sept 14 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on Friday, Sept 25 at 11:59pm Eastern (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is DoneGood, PBC ("Sponsor").
The Sweepstakes will also include the following co-sponsoring brands ("Co-sponsors"): INDIGENOUS, Starfish Project, Kyrgies, and MPOWERD.
“Entrants” are those eligible individuals (see item #2, “Eligibility”) who enter the sweepstakes by leaving their email address on the Sweepstakes landing page on the Sponsor’s website. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes, including items covered in, and items not covered in, these Official Rules, with Sponsor decisions on all matters being final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email with any questions or comments related to the Sweepstakes at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period and for three weeks following the end of the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Sponsor, Co-sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who have shared the same residence for at least six months within the past year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a “$1,000 Shopping Spree,” consisting of one (1) $200 gift card from the Sponsor and each of the Co-sponsors (five $200 gift cards in total, one from each Sponsor and Co-sponsor) to be used at the Sponsor and Co-sponsors respective online stores.
Runner Up Prizes: Five (5) Runner Up winners will each receive one (1) $100 gift card from one of the Sponsor or Co-sponsors to be used on that Sponsor or Co-sponsor’s online store. Gift cards will be chosen at the discretion of the Sponsor and may not be substituted.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing Sponsor or Co-sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed.
Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges for prizes received are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Any failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize, with determinations on prize forfeiture made at the sole and absolute discretion of the sponsor.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://donegood.co/sustainable-sweepstakes.
Entrants will receive one (1) entry for submitting the entry form with their name and email address entered into the spaces provided in the form.
Limit: one entry per Entrant
By entering the sweepstakes, Entrants opt-in to receiving emails and other marketing or other forms of communication or advertising from the sweepstakes Sponsor and all sweepstakes Co-Sponsors.
Entrants can unsubscribe to stop receiving emails from Sponsor or Co-sponsors at any time.
Automated or robotic Entries of any kind will be disqualified. Entry form must be completed by the Entrant. Any attempt by an individual Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries provided for in these Official Rules, through methods including but not limited to using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods; or by using commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services or other similar services, will void Entrant's Entries, and Entrant may also be disqualified from any future sweepstakes or contests run by the Sponsor (or, at their sole discretion, any participating Co-sponsors). Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to be valid. Sponsor's clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing or similar selection process from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing/winner selection will be executed in a manner of the Sponsor’s choosing. Sponsor is not responsible for ensuring pure randomness of the drawing/selection process. Winner selection will be conducted within approximately 10 business days after the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions on winner selection are final.
Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified by Sponsor they have been selected to receive a prize via email, at the email address Entrant provided in the Entry form the Entrant submitted. Potential Winner must then claim their prize by responding via email as directed by Sponsor within one week (7 days) of notification. If Potential Winner does not respond to Sponsor via email within one week of notification, prize may be forfeited. Forfeiture of prize will occur at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure of prize winners to receive notification from Sponsor for any reason, or for Potential Winner to unsuccessfully respond to claim a prize, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated with email systems, Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account, messages going to spam or junk mail or any similar email folders, or for any other reason whatsoever.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"), or other forms as required by the Sponsor.
No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except with written authorization by the Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions related to the receipt or processing or distribution of entries or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or other critical materials at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) regardless of cause, any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay or similar issue of any kind related at all to the operation and administration of the sweepstakes, or with any communication line failure with any Entrant or participating entity in the sweepstakes with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in entries being received or distributed or with any aspect whatsoever of the administration of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s or organization’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to enter or otherwise participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
Sponsor, Co-sponsor, and other sweepstakes-related parties shall not have any further liability to any Entrant or participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize Winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Sponsors, Co-sponsors, and any other businesses providing prizes or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, supporting or assisting in the administration of the sweepstakes, and/or promoting the Sweepstakes with the knowledge of the Sponsor or Co-sponsors, and all employees and contractors thereof, against any costs, liabilities, claims, personal injury, and any other losses or damages resulting from Sweepstakes Entry or participation, or resulting from claiming or using any Sweepstakes prizes.
9. SPONSOR INFORMATION:
Legal Name: DoneGood PBC
Address: PO Box 11390, Denver, CO 80211
Contact email address: email@example.com