Description From Sudara
BRAND NEW Tote Bag in our classic Anju print ready for the beach, the office, or anywhere you want to go while being organized and looking cute! This timeless design pairs perfectly with any adventure!
The Anju Tote: Carry On, Tote Around, and Travel Light
Four deep pockets to hold all the little things. Two of those pockets are perfect for your water bottles or large bottles of sunscreen.
- One large zippered pocket on the inside for easy access to keys or phone and other valuables.
- Made out of a sturdy canvas with a Anju fabric in rayon to keep your stuff protected against splashes and spills while you go from point A to point B
- Use on the go, to the office or at the beach to stash your laptop, sunscreen, a pareo, and a change of clothes.
- Spot clean. Do not machine wash.
- Measures 15” across the top x 18” tall with a 5” gusset
Changing the world through pajamas—we can get behind that! Sudara began in 2006 when founder Shannon took a trip to India and saw the realities of the sex trade in the developing world. Since lack of education and employment among women are some of the main factors that contribute to sex trafficking, Sudara taught at-risk women to make comfy jammies with some of the funnest prints you've ever seen. Today, their line includes ethically-made men's, women's, and children's sleepwear, loungewear, and versatile athleisure wear. To make their products even more special, each Sudara design is named after a real woman who works in the sewing center where it is made. But Sudara knows that employment and living wages alone aren't enough to break the cycles of human trafficking and poverty. That's why their non-profit, the Sudara Freedom Fund, works to equip and empower both employees and their children with education, housing, and microloans.
Sudara's Return Policy
You have 30 days from the date you place your order to return or exchange non-sale items. All items must be unworn and unwashed, with the original packaging (i.e. tags and drawstring bag). Please note that items from our sales collection are final sale and cannot be returned (product pages will indicate if they are final sale). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.