Description From Sudara
Bold as a sunrise, bravery is standing up for what you believe in and making your voice heard. Live your beliefs through the purchasing decisions you make with our unisex Brave Is Beautiful cap.
- Trucker-style baseball cap for the active conscious consumer
- 6 panel premium mesh back curved visor snapback cap
- Adjustable strap (or snap) closure fits most head sizes ages 12 and up
- Recycled plastic visor
Proudly created in partnership with Purnaa, a World Fair Trade Organization Guaranteed Member
- Purnaa is a social enterprise in Nepal with a mission to create jobs that empower marginalized people to fresh starts and fulfilled lives
- Purnaa manufactures ethically-made and environmentally-sustainable garments, accessories, and other fabric-based items, as well as hand-work intensive products
- Purnaa employs marginalized people and survivors of exploitation. At Purnaa, staff receive technical skills training, life-skills training (budgeting, relationships, literacy, numeracy, health & nutrition), access to counseling, healthcare, and employer-matched savings in a positive work environment
- Purnaa is a World Fair Trade Organization Guaranteed Member
Changing the world through pajamas—we can get behind that! Sudara began in 2006 when founder Shannon took a trip to India and saw the realities of the sex trade in the developing world. Since lack of education and employment among women are some of the main factors that contribute to sex trafficking, Sudara taught at-risk women to make comfy jammies with some of the funnest prints you've ever seen. Today, their line includes ethically-made men's, women's, and children's sleepwear, loungewear, and versatile athleisure wear. To make their products even more special, each Sudara design is named after a real woman who works in the sewing center where it is made. But Sudara knows that employment and living wages alone aren't enough to break the cycles of human trafficking and poverty. That's why their non-profit, the Sudara Freedom Fund, works to equip and empower both employees and their children with education, housing, and microloans.
Sudara's Return Policy
You have 30 days from the date you place your order to return or exchange non-sale items. All items must be unworn and unwashed, with the original packaging (i.e. tags and drawstring bag). Please note that items from our sales collection are final sale and cannot be returned (product pages will indicate if they are final sale). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.