Description From Groceries Apparel
- 100% non-toxic, hand-dipped indigo tie dye! An essential piece, our fitted double layered cami crop can stand alone or as a beautiful base layer. Featuring spaghetti straps and flattering deep swoop neck. Ideal for lounging in style or layering your look. The Cami Crop pairs well with the Pax Leggings as shown in the picture.
- Ingredients : 92% Organic Cotton, 8% Spandex
- Dyed with non-toxic natural indigo extract.
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- No bleach
- Made locally in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing a size x-small
About Groceries Apparel
Groceries Apparel is obsessed with sustainability and transparency! Their simple and stylish clothes for men and women are made with 100% sustainable materials like organic cotton, eucalyptus, hemp, or recycled plastic. Their “Seed to Skin” supply chain traces fabrics from farm to finished product, and all their products are ethically-sewn in Los Angeles, creating good-paying jobs for their employees. They even give tours of their factory—talk about transparency!
Groceries Apparel's Return Policy
If an item doesn’t work out, no problem! Groceries will happily fully refund unused, unwashed and unaltered merchandise with the original tags attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. All merchandise must be returned to our shipping department within thirty (30) business days from the date you received your shipment. Please note, any original shipping charges are non-refundable.