Description From Groceries Apparel
- Dyed with Bark, Iron and Flowers, our newest black is a throwback to the famous black dye recipes used in the 17th and 18th centuries. Hemp is fast-growing, requires very little water to grow, is naturally pest-resistant and produces more fiber yield per acre than any other source.
- Ingredients : 30% Natural Hemp, 70% Non-GMO Organic cotton
- Vege Dye with Bark, Iron and Flowers.
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water with like colors
- No bleach
- Made locally in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing a size medium
About Groceries Apparel
Groceries Apparel is obsessed with sustainability and transparency! Their simple and stylish clothes for men and women are made with 100% sustainable materials like organic cotton, eucalyptus, hemp, or recycled plastic. Their “Seed to Skin” supply chain traces fabrics from farm to finished product, and all their products are ethically-sewn in Los Angeles, creating good-paying jobs for their employees. They even give tours of their factory—talk about transparency!
Groceries Apparel's Return Policy
If an item doesn’t work out, no problem! Groceries will happily fully refund unused, unwashed and unaltered merchandise with the original tags attached. Please email email@example.com to initiate a return. All merchandise must be returned to our shipping department within thirty (30) business days from the date you received your shipment. Please note, any original shipping charges are non-refundable.