Description From Groceries Apparel
- Ingredients: 92% GMO-free organic cotton, 8% spandex, flat finished tight-knit stretch-jersey
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Made locally in Los Angeles
- Pocket in waistband
- Each pair is unique in its appearance, a pattern will vary
About Groceries Apparel
Groceries Apparel is obsessed with sustainability and transparency! Their simple and stylish clothes for men and women are made with 100% sustainable materials like organic cotton, eucalyptus, hemp, or recycled plastic. Their “Seed to Skin” supply chain traces fabrics from farm to finished product, and all their products are ethically-sewn in Los Angeles, creating good-paying jobs for their employees. They even give tours of their factory—talk about transparency!
Groceries Apparel's Return Policy
If an item doesn’t work out, no problem! Groceries will happily fully refund unused, unwashed and unaltered merchandise with the original tags attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. All merchandise must be returned to our shipping department within thirty (30) business days from the date you received your shipment. Please note, any original shipping charges are non-refundable.