Bell bottoms and flare leggings are the go-tos for fun, flash, and fitness. The flare leggings are perfect for any yoga class followed by brunch or a lazy Sunday.
- 32" inseam designed with bar-tack stitch sections so you can cut to your preferred length without worrying about ruining your new leggings.
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- Stay put high waist yoga leggings
- Luxury USA-made brushed fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles. 79% Recycled PET/21% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE
- Chlorine, sun cream, and oil-resistant, non-pilling
- The eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant colors with no white on stretching. Machine wash, air dry
Yoga Democracy offers everything you need to hit the gym—from yoga pants, shorts, and tops, to swimwear and even yoga mats. They've set up shop in Arizona, so they understand the importance of conserving water—in fact, they keep sustainability at the heart of everything they do! All Yoga Democracy products are ethically made in the USA, and 95% of what they produce is made from recycled fabrics. Their products are already super cute—with fun colorful prints for women, but to up the adorable factor, they make matching girls’ leggings! Yoga Democracy wants you to love your leggings and wear them for a long time, to make sure you do, they offer a free hemming service to their customers!
Unless indicated as a final sale item, all customers are eligible for a 30-day return/exchange period from date of receipt of your item. All items must be returned in unused, original condition with tags attached. Except in case of manufacturer defect, Yoga Democracy cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
Yoga Democracy warranty all our products including those marked as final sale for 30-days after purchase against defect and will issue upon receipt of the item and verification of the defect a refund equivalent to the value of the original order including any shipping costs incurred, repair or replacement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.