- SALE Handcrafted in Lagos, Nigeria. The upper is made with Aso Oke weave (100% cotton) with cotton looping.
- The insole and lining are 100% Nigerian goatskin leather.
- Please note: to reduce weave wastage weave designs may be cut in different sections when creating the product and thus weave arrangement and tassel placement may vary slightly from the image, thus no two products will ever be identical.
- As much as Shekudo tries, colors may also appear differently in website photos than they actually appear in real life.
- Shekudo's leather is either leftover leather or a by-product of the local meat industry so may have minor scuff marks and other abrasions.
- Runs true to size.
Shop the world with Ocelot Market! A collective of handmade goods from all over the glove, Ocelot Market prides itself on offering one-of-a-kind goods that empower artisans all over the world and do good for the planet! Check out their collection and you'll find a variety of products—shoes, bags, home goods, apparel, accessories and much more. It's all ethically-made, supporting workers in the developing world, and most of it is made from upcycled and recycled materials. They even plant a tree with every purchase !
Any new, unworn, undamaged items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, store credit or exchange. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return approval. Once approved, we will send you a return label to attach to your original packaging (or any packaging you have) and you can drop it off at your nearest post office at your convenience. If your purchase was under $50, the cost of shipping back to us will be deducted from the refund. All purchases made during a sale or flash sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, with the exception of any shoes purchased at $50+.