Whether you’re growing out a stubble or maintaining a beard fade, the Beard Grooming Oil can tame and soften any facial hairstyle. Enriched with a strengthening blend of natural oils, it provides some much-needed moisture, reduces irritation, and promotes hair growth in just a few drops. Plus, it also helps treat the often-forgotten skin under that hair.
Choose between the Growth (for growing hair), Hydrate (for dry skin and itchy hair), and Strength (for those who style or dye hair) sets. Scents are also available, and you can choose from Cedarwood & Tea Tree, Cinnamon & Peppermint, Ylang Ylang & Clove, Lemongrass & Clove, and Naked (fragrance-free).
Includes: (2) Beard Oils (1.0 fl oz / 30 mL each)
- Effectively grooms and tames facial hair, no matter your beard style.
- Prevents skin irritations, ingrown hair, and itchiness.
- Helps support healthy hair growth.
- Moisturizes skin and prevents dryness in the facial hair area.
How to Use:
1. Shake the bottle and put 3-5 drops of Beard Oil onto your hands.
2. Gently apply to beard in downward motions.
3. Be sure to spread the formula evenly and allow it to absorb.
Each Beard Oil is a 2-4 month supply depending on use. Store in a cool, dark place for up to 12 months for optimal freshness.
GROWTH: Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut MCT Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps improve circulation and promotes stronger hair
- Grapeseed Oil: Stimulates hair follicles and strengths beard hair
- Coconut MCT Oil: Stimulates the skin under your beard while protecting against breakage
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Protects beard from damage and breakage
- Jojoba Oil: Promotes new hair cell growth
- Organic Argan Oil: Protects hair from damage
- Castor Oil: Helps increase circulation to promote hair growth
HYDRATE: Coconut MCT Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil
- Coconut MCT Oil: Penetrates deeply to moisturize and tame your beard
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps restore luster while smoothing your beard
- Jojoba Oil: Helps control dry/flakey skin while taming your beard
- Organic Argan Oil: Promotes a softer, shinier, and more manageable beard
STRENGTH: Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut MCT Oil, Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil
- Grapeseed Oil: Helps strengthen hair with high Vitamin E content
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps prevent breakage by infusing hair with moisture and nutrients
- Coconut MCT Oil: Helps protect against damage and prevent protein loss
- Jojoba Oil: Helps protect against damage by filling cracks in the hair cuticle
- Organic Argan Oil: Protects beard from damage by nourishing and conditioning
- Castor Oil: Nourishes skin and locks in moisture
NAKED: Unscented (base ingredients only)
CEDARWOOD & TEA TREE: + Cedarwood Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil
CINNAMON & PEPPERMINT: + Cinnamon Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
CLOVE & YLANG YLANG: + Clove Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
LEMONGRASS & CLOVE: + Lemongrass Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil
Small swaps can make a huge difference, which is why all our packaging is biodegradable and good for the earth. No more annoying plastics and bubble wrap that will end up in landfills. To dispose of, simply place packaging into a recycling bin or compost.
J&L Naturals was founded for one reason: To provide a better, simpler, and more sustainable way to shop. They hope to make sustainable and ethical living easier and more accessible to people. You won't have to choose between the planet and the products you use ever again.
J&L Naturals provides effective natural skincare in biodegradable and sustainable containers, made with 100% natural, plant-based vegan ingredients. Their products are gluten-free, cruelty=free and preservative free. J&L Naturals is proudly a woman-owned brand that always ships plastic-free.
J&L Naturals accepts returns and refunds within 30 days of purchase of their products. Only retail items may be refunded. Unfortunately, special offer items cannot be refunded. They only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
To initiate a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org